Welcome to MyMarketingPass! Congratulations, you're already at the starting point! So what do you do next?
Keep yourself on track and moving in the right direction by reading through this article and then going forward at your own pace. You don't have to do this alone! We'll be right here in the chat if any questions come up.
First, we're going to identify where you are in your business and what you've already accomplished so far. That will help you plan your next best steps and start executing them as efficiently as possible, without getting overwhelmed.
Your successful business will appear to your customers like a living, breathing organism that magically serves them, but in reality it's more of a clever combination of pieces that work together because you designed them that way. It's a system that becomes more than the sum of its parts, which you build and improve over time. This is great news for you because it means you don't need to panic putting everything into place all at once! It's all just one or two pieces at a time.
Moving ahead and confidently growing your business really can be easy and even fun! The best thing to do is start by establishing where you currently are, what milestones you've reached, and which we need to address next. Refer back to this guide over time and keep working to establish and perfect each step.
It's almost impossible not to have a successful business if you put all of these pieces together in the right order. The trick is not getting overwhelmed but just getting it done one or two steps at a time. Remember, as long as you have a MyMarketingPass membership, you are never alone.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THIS SYSTEM:
Simply read all of these following “I” statements and pick which one sounds the MOST like where you are with your business right at this moment:
1. "I have an idea and expertise, but I want to grow that into an established business"
2. "I have desirable offers, but I need to get my first round of customers and establish good operations"
3. "We have a solid customer base, but I need smarter systems and standardization to scale up"
4. "We're an established company with predictable operations, I need to focus on traffic and sales"
5. "We're producing great traffic, but need to manage metrics to increase conversion and retention"
6. "I need to perfect my systems that manage staff, drive traffic, fulfill offers, and wow customers"
7. "My business is sustainable and growing steady but I want more market share and competitive edge"
Once you've selected which number of the above statements fits you most accurately, then find the corresponding numbered section below to see what projects you should be focusing on...
"I have an idea and expertise but I want to grow that into an established business"
Brand Assets (Company photography, Headshots, Art)
Audience Avatar Blueprints (Worksheet)
Offer Sheets (Worksheet)
Domain & Hosting Secure
"I have desirable offers but I need to get my first round of customers and establish good operations"
Establish Social Media Pages
Lead Magnet Offer – Lead Generator Tool
Lead Spreadsheet Tracker (or CRM)
Content Vault (Stores ideas for things like Blogs, Social Posts, etc.)
Customer Journey Plan/Map
"We have a solid customer base, but I need smarter systems and standardization to scale up"
CRM & Database Setup
Regular Social Media Activity
New Lead Automation
Post Sales Interaction Follow Up Automation
"We're a growing company with predictable operations, now I need to focus on traffic and sales"
Pixels / Traffic Tracking
Advanced Fulfillment Automation (Hands off if possible)
Testimonial Generating Automation
Membership / Customer Support Platform
SEO Keyword Research
SEO Website Optimization
"We're producing great traffic, but need to manage metrics to increase conversion and retention"
Sales Webinar / Digital "Events"
Google PPC Ads
Sales Media (Video)
Chatbot & Customer Service Technology
"I need to perfect my systems that manage staff, drive traffic, fulfill offers, and wow customers"
Advanced Metrics & Reporting
New Employee Onboarding Automation
Customer Service & Feedback Automations
Advanced Chatbot & Customer Service Technology
Automated Team Accountability Systems
Local or "low tier" medias
"My business is sustainable and growing steady but I want more market share and competitive edge"
Aggressive Ad Campaigns
Once you've located where your business currently sits on the Level Map, you now have two primary objectives moving forward:
1. Look carefully through the milestones for the levels that precede where you are now to see if there is anything important you’ve missed. It's not uncommon for businesses to reach advanced levels by sheer force of will (always to be admired!) without laying the prior proper groundwork. But to keep moving forward they'll want to plug the holes first so that they don't lead to unnecessary challenges in the future. It’s often a good idea to address these outstanding elements before moving on to new milestones.
2. Complete new milestones corresponding to your current level. Decide which of the unmet milestones in your level have the most benefit to your progress and begin working on them to completion.
If you do these two things, you will always know what to do next and will never get lost on your way to building your business!
Use your Unlimited On-Demand MyMarketingPass membership portal and resources to help you knock out the necessary tasks from concept to content to construction.
Having trouble identifying where you fit on this Level Map? Please schedule time with a MyMarketingPass coach for a clarity call to help you get anchored so we can help you reach your potential faster without the road bumps or headaches of figuring it out alone!